Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Operation Write Home's Birthday Bash

OWH's birthday is September 12. They are having a Birthday Bash for all of September. They are asking for lots of cards to be sent in, Half of them Christmas Cards and the other half anytime cards (birthday, miss you, thinking of you, anniversary, I love you). If any of my card making friends would like to help me support this cause in the month of September; send me your cards I will stamp the back with the OWH logo and send them in. Usually I fill a small sized flat rate box (around 45 to 50 cards) every 2 to 3 months and send in. My goal this time (with your all's help), is to fill a medium sized flat rate box. I'll even pay to ship even more boxes if we fill them up.

Your cards should be handmade only, A2 sized, no glitter, if it is dark cardstock have a light colored liner inside. Here is a link to OWH's website. It has tips in what they want for the cards.
http://operationwritehome.org/
If you want to learn more about the Birthday Bash click on the sidebar.

No comments: