Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

These 2 cards I made after seeing the blended pencil tutorial on Splitcoast.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/blendedpencils/
They did take a lot of time to color, but I was pleasantly surprised on how well I did.


I have wanted to try using the clorox /bleaching technique but never got around to it thinking it would be so hard to do. After seeing a card on the Stampin' Up demostrator website I just had to try the technique and case that card. It was so simple to do. Be sure to heat emboss your images first!

This next card uses a technique that I thought I had read from Technique Junkies Newsletter. In trying to find what it is called I could not find it there or on Splitcoast. If anyone does find out please send me a link. To do this technique you heat emboss a solid image using white embossing powder on a dark background. You then use a permanant marker like Copic or Sharpie to color the embossing.


No comments: