Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Donating Cards to Operation Write Home.

I donate a lot of cards to Operation Write Home. It gives me a good excuse to do something I really enjoy doing: Make more cards! I am trying to fill up this medium flat rate box by February 13 with homemade cards that I make or by my family and Friends wanting to support OWH.

OWH is currently having a Spring Thaw half and half challenge.

http://operationwritehome.org/challenge.html

Half of the cards you send should be either Spring, Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day. The other half should be anytime cards (Birthday, Blank, I Love you, I miss you). So far I have 44 Seasonal and 54 anytime. My 2 sisters and niece have donated more cards than I have had time to make. I think this box will hold around 250 with envelopes. I need to get busy!

If anyone else would like to support OWH by donating cards (and have me ship them) please have them to me by February 13. I will stamp the logo on the back and tuck them into envelopes. Please be sure to check OWH website for the specific guidelines in what they want for their donated cards.
http://operationwritehome.org/guidelines.html

No comments: