Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Making your own Washi Tape

There are a lot of videos out there on making your own Washi Tape. This particular one video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5BYnfQxoPQ&feature=g-all-u using Score tape and tissue paper has made me to want to finally make some. I love to discover new ways of using something I already have. I don't have Score Tape but I have some double sided tape that I don't use to often that I got at a rubber stamp convention. I don't remember the name brand.


What is super exciting to me is that I have a great stash of fancy napkins that I keep collecting. This is going to be fun.


Best to take away all the layers except the top one.


Adhere the double sided tape.


In the video she used scissors to cut hers. I first used a exacto blade but it tore the napkin. My rotary blade and a straight edge did a nice job.


Washi tape ready to use!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: