Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

February Quirkies

I have 12 different Quirkies to share that I worked on in February.
In January I had done 2 Quirkies using pictures of my daughters when they were younger. I decided to use more family pictures. One of me and my husband when we were children and one of my 8 month old grandson.



The face of this one is from some art work I did years ago. I scanned the art work. Then in Photoshop Elements I resized it into what I wanted.


The faces of the next 2 are from some simple collages that are much bigger that I put in last year's planner.



On this collage I  used a picture of a piece of watercolor art work that my daughter did in junior high school. 


I thought this bird was quirky enough, so I just put a funny caption.










Thanks for looking!

No comments: