Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Quirkies

I've got 11 Quirkies to show you that I did in March. The first 4 are from the collage sheets that Crafty Hodges generously shared. 


 The background I made with Dylusion Sprays. The border is from a wipe off paper that I cut up.



This one is also on a Dylusion Spray background. Washi tape for the border.

This background I again used Dylusion Sprays. The texture is from a plastic needlepoint canvas.


This background started out as something I did not like so I painted pink paint over it. The border I used a Dylusion rubber stamp and colored in.
The next 3 character's faces/heads are from art works that I have previously done. 

I have started using matte medium to glue my collages down. You have to be careful doing that on a background with the Dylusions Sprays. The sprays aren't permanent so the medium picks up some of the color and might get on the collage. There was a bit of green on her face so I used color pencils and micron pens over it. There is still a green tinge to it, but I'm ok with it.
On the original piece of art work for this head I painted the face on a paper napkin using the flower for the hair. The arms are from Mischief Circus and the torso is from a magazine.



Dylusions spray background. The torso is from a magazine. I think the arms and feet are also. The house is from Mischief Circus.

Dylusion spray background. Images are from a magizine.

I didn't care for this background either, it was to dark. I painted white paint over it to lighten it up. The borders and image are from Mischief Circus.





 Can't remember what I did for this background. The torso is from wipe off papers that I cut up. The border and hands are from Mischief Circus.



The background on this one is a paper napkin. The image and quote are from Mischief Circus.



Thanks for Looking!

No comments: