Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Cards & AT Coins

I have not made cards in like forever. After a friend of mine invited me to a Stamping Up party next week I felt inspired to make some.

Finally used my hugs die.



I challenged myself to use something from my stash that I had already started. I had several of the daisy stamp images but making 2 cards with it was enough. To use those images up I made Artist Trading coins that I will put up for trade.


Then I felt inspired to make more ATCs using something from my stash all ready started.



I enjoyed using stuff from my stash that I already had started. I think I am going to do a 30 day challenge. The challenge being using something from my stash for card or ATC and finish it. Some of the ATCs that I started are almost finished. This challenge will get them finally finished. Wish me luck! 


Thanks for looking.

No comments: