Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Supplies catalog

Loved this video on how someone kept their supplies catalog. Inspired me to start working on mine again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/purklepoi?feature=g-hist


I've always kept lists of the different supplies I have to keep me from buying duplicates. After taking a watercolor class I started making tabs of the different paints. The tabs I use to keep in a small box. After seeing this video I have started to put them in a notebook. My supplies notebook has 2 sections.

The second section is the lists of colors of a particular supply I have.




The first section I am adding the tabs by color. The right page is water colors and the left is paints.



I am still working on markers and colored pencils. I'm going to have to get a thicker notebook. It's a lot of work but I enjoy the benefits of it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: