Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Crafty Hodges Quirky Characters Tutorials

One of the people I follow on You Tube is Crafty Hodges. Love her work and the sound of her voice. In the fall of 2017 she did a series of tutorials showing how she did her collages. Thru out the years I have admired Teesha Moore's and Dyan Revely's collage work. I learned a lot on how to do quirky collages watching Crafty Hodges tutorials. In purchasing the exact digital collages sheets and following along her videos I feel more confident in making my own Quirkies. Here are the 4 I did following her videos.





They look very similar to hers except for the backgrounds. Instead of using the digital backgrounds I am making my own with Dylusion sprays or paint. I am also putting mine in a smaller sized Dylusion Journal.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: