Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

January Quirkies

I am not one who works on one spread from start to finish. In my Dylusion Quirkies Journal I have done several backgrounds. I am not even going from front to back. I find it easier to jump around doing the backgrounds. When I am working on the quirky characters I find it easier to work on a few at a time. So when it comes time to glue down my work I am not going from front to back page by page. I am jumping around choosing which background would go well with that character. To help keep track of when I did do it I make sure I put the month and year on the page. Here are the 6 quirkies I did in January.








The last 2 characters I used pictures of my girls when they were a lot younger. The last character's body is a picture of a piece of watercolor art work that my daughter did back in Junior High School.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: