Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

29 Faces - 8, 9 and 10

Here are some more faces I've been working on.

Face #8 I didn't care so much for the dark pencil outline on this one, so



For Face # 9 I didn't use any black pencil. I used the Sienna Brown to start sketching her. Really liked the difference it made.



Finally I made it to the Public Library to check out several books on drawing faces, coloring with colored pencils and several others. Here is Face # 10. I like her a lot. I was bound and determined to not post just a face but to put it on journal page. I've put her on a background I had already done following this You Tube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6pj_pYRoM&feature=related
I still need to work on the layout and I also need to work on my photography skills.




Thanks for looking!

No comments: