Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

29 Faces - the first 4 Faces


   The first 4 faces that I am posting for the 29 faces challenge are ones that I have been already working on. The basic sketches were done by my sister, her daughter, my older daughter and me. We had gone out for pizza and while waiting on our food to come we did a round robin type thing with our journals. When a journal came to us we would draw only one face feature and pass it on the next person. There was a lot of laughter and fun doing this. Each of us went home with an original sketch. They were scanned and sent to the others. We each are to incorporate the sketches into a journal page.

Here are the sketches and my corresponding journal page. I will probably go back and add more to the pages but right now I am looking to work on something else.


Face #1



 Face #2


Face #3


Face #4




Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Oh these are great faces, what a fun way to share art and family time!

Patricia F said...

Thanks! And Thanks again for the challenge.

Lola D said...

The punk one is awesome!

Anne Manda said...

What a fun idea and it shows on your sketches, awesome!