Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time to start blogging again

     I knew it had been a long time since I have put anything on my blog but I hadn't realized it was over a year. I am still making cards but not as many since I started a mixed media art journal. I hadn't wanted to share much of my art journal in the beginning; now I am starting to like more of the pages (I finally ripped out the ones I could not stand).
     When I look at what is posted of others journals - I love the faces and want to draw them too! Problem is I am not very good at drawing. Recently I decided to go ahead and focus on drawing faces, starting on what I can do. It's great that there are so many tutorials to learn from. (It's not so great how much time passes by while watching them,)
      This past weekend I came across the Art Geeks facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/284357721651733/
Lots of great inspiration there!!!!! From that I found a 29 faces challenge for the month of September.
http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com/p/29-faces-sept.html
Since I am already focusing on faces, I am up for the challenge to do so many this month.

No comments: